SharpBrowser is the quickest open source C# web program there is! Marginally speedier than Google Chrome when rendering site pages because of lightweight CEF renderer. We thought about each accessible .NET perusing motor lastly settled on the high-performance CefSharp. Discharged under the tolerant MIT permit.
- HTML5, CSS3, JS, HTML5 Video, WebGL 3D, etc
- Tabbed browsing
- Address bar (also opens Google)
- Back, Forward, Stop, Refresh
- Developer tools
- Search bar (also highlights all instances)
- Download manager
- Custom error pages
- Custom context menu
- Easily add vendor-specific branding, buttons or hotkeys
- View online & offline webpages
|Add a new tab
|Add a new window
|Close active tab
|Refresh active tab
|Open developer tools
|Switch to the next tab
|Switch to the previous tab
|Open search bar (Enter to find next, Esc to close)
- SharpBrowser uses CefSharp 51, NET Framework 4.5.2
MainForm.cs– main web browser UI and related functionality
Handlers– various handlers that we have registered with CefSharp that enable deeper integration between us and CefSharp
Data/JSON.cs– fast JSON serializer/deserializer
bin– Binaries are included in the
binfolder due to the complex CefSharp setup required. Don’t empty this folder.
bin/storage– HTML and JS required for downloads manager and custom error pages
- Robin Rodricks – SharpBrowser project.
- Alex Maitland – CefSharp project, wrapper for CEF embeddable browser.
- Ahmet Uzun – Original browser project.