The perfect place to get began with Django is to discover it’s official web site after which dig into it’s source code on Github, after which ask questions both on stack overflow or it’s consumer’s mailing-list. And for apparent causes, you’ll discover Google your buddy at each step.
Here’s a record of my private suggestion and references to the a few of sources, I discovered helpful and fascinating.
Books & Magazines
- Using Django querysets effectively – Use of
.iterator()to make the database question environment friendly.
- Core Concepts of Django ModelForms
- Celery Best Practices by Deni
Apps & Libraries
- Django Rest Framework – Superior web-browseable Net REST APIs
- Haystack – modular seek for django.
- django-push-notifications – Ship push notifications to cellular gadgets by way of GCM or APNS.
- Mezzanine – CMS Primarily based on Django
In case you have reached until right here and wish to discover extra checkout my stared python repo list.
- There’s an awesome-django venture on github that has curated record of superior Django apps and initiatives, that it’s best to definetely check-out.